Friday, September 2, 2011

Beautiful and Smiley

Remember this little girl.  I have been trying to find her a family for what seems like forever.  I wanted to remind everyone about her.  Please share her with everyone you know.  You never know who will fall in love with her like I have.  Please scroll down the page and read more about her.  Please someone go rescue her, love her, and watch her sparkle and be all she can be.  She only has a year and a half before she could be transferred to the institution where she may not survive the first year.  I know that a year and half might seem like a long time, but it is not.  It will take at least 6 months to get everything ready to travel to her country and then there is waiting for the travel day.  Please help me help her find a family.  You can also find more information on her here as well.  If you can't adopt her you can donate to her grant fund for the family that can.  Trust me every little bit will help.   

No comments:

Post a Comment