Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Victoria's Family Found Her

I have waited over 3 years to say those words.  Three years I have prayed for this little girl.  I am still on cloud 9.  Finding Reece's Rainbow and Victoria was during a dark time in my life.  I had just had my second miscarriage and there were no answers and I was told I would not get any unless I had another one.  That thought was too much to bare at times.  I was stuck in a world of two extremes.  A part of me that knew I would have another one and just wanted to have it happen, so I could get answers.  I know that sounds so crazy, but I can't explain it.  I was already raw with the news of the second and I didn't want to start healing to be torn again.  The other part of me that just wanted to be a mom.  I started searching for information and adoption came up a lot.  I found this blog.  I met sweet Evan and I fell in love with international adoption and special needs kids, especially AMC.  Through the blog I learned of Reece's Rainbow and saw all of the beautiful children.  I immediately saw Victoria and fell in love.  That is the day I started praying that she would find a family.  She was the first I started praying for.  I found out that she was in one of the worst orphanages in her country and I prayed harder.  Then I found Carolina and I started praying for her.  Every morning I would pray for these two girls to find a family.  Then I found Emerson and Anastasia they were the last two.                       They were in the same orphanage and I hoped that a family would find them both.  There are many children and why these four struck my heart I will never know.  If you asked my husband it is probably, because most were the least likely to be adopted.  Victoria and Anastasia have AMC and cannot walk right now.  That is a big deal then on top of that Victoria is older.  Thank you for finding her Victoria's family.  Anastasia was in isolation, because her orphanage did not understand her needs (she has recently came out of isolation after 2 years and is doing great).  Emerson is said to have brain tumors.  Carolina is shunned in her country due to her Roma heritage.  Well the past couple of months have had me on cloud nine.  Anastasia was first.  A therapist went over to her country to volunteer to show workers over there how to work with kids and feel in love with her.  I jumped for joy as she found the perfect family with access to the resources that she needs.  Then Carolina received a large matching grant and a lot of exposure and her family found her.  I said wow again.  Then the biggest surprise of them all.  Someone else loves this little girl Victoria too.  Someone saw what I see in her.  I just can't tell you how excited that I am.  I guess this is just a bunch of rambling about how I found all of these kids.  So I guess all I have left is Emerson.  Someone look at him and she the handsome boy that he is.  Don't let his diagnosis scare you.  He deserves to go to school, play outside, and experience the love of a family.  I have waited 3 years for these girls to find their families.  3 long years of praying.  I feel like Emerson is part of their family.  Please share this so all of the family can have a family coming for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment